Saturday, December 2, 2017

Personal Reflection Questions

This is just a list of questions I came up with to delve deeper into self reflection: 


What am I seeking? 

What am I longing for? 

What am I most excited about in the next 5 years? 

Where do I see myself in the next five or ten years? 

What am I clinging to? 

What is God calling me to right now? 

What are the most valuable lessons I’ve learned from my parents or other key people in my  life? 

Outside of family, who has had the greatest impact on making me the person I am today? 

What sort of legacy am I leaving? What sort do I want to leave? 

Who is dearest to me? 

What’s one thing I want to do just for me? (A selfish bucket list item) 

What’s something I would love to do for someone else if I had the means? (Dream big!) 

What is unnecessary taking most of my valuable time away? 

What specific memory or experience am I thankful for? 

What do I want to learn about? 

What tugs my heart strings the most? (Something sweet and something painful) 

What do I want my next big step to be? 

What’s the hardest thing I’ve had to walk through?

What experience made me feel closest to God? 

What’s my biggest pet peeve? 

What makes me feel most loved?

If money were no object, what’s one thing I would want for myself? 

What skill do I wish I had obtained? Can it still be learned? 


What’s an experience that turned out better than imagined?

What’s my favorite quote or poem? Why? 

What song is the most meaningful to me? 

What does contentment look like to me? 

What or who do I pray for most? 

What would I consider my “life verse”? 

And lastly for laughs...

What dessert makes me the most happy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment